Symposia, presentations and education
Presentations at symposia and conferences
Theatre Veder gives customized workshops and presentations at conferences about the care of the elderly. Examples of themes we can address are:
- The Veder Method
- Communication with vulnerable target groups
- The curative quality of poetry
- Validation and imagination
- Stories, memories and identity
- Voice, singing and personality.
Education and workshops
Theatre Veder also gives presentations or workshops about the Veder Method at meetings for care givers and other people who are involved with people with memory deficits. We tell about the Veder Method in an interactive manner or give a customized performance, through which the audience is confronted with the issue in a light-hearted way.